Volunteering with the Tapemark Minnesota PGA Pro-Am is easy, simple and fun!
1. Do you like golf and would like to spend a fun weekend helping at a golf tournament?
2. Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to your community?
3. Are you part of a group who would like to do a volunteer outing?
4. Do you have the time to help us plan and develop new strategies?
5. Are you interested in helping raise resources for great community causes?
Over 100 volunteers are needed during the Tapemark Minnesota PGA Pro-Am June 10-12, 2022.
Join us for a shift, an hour, a day, or the whole weekend, we would love to have your help! There are a variety of opportunities available throughout the entire weekend. Opportunities are listed below:
- Registration table - Check in golfers, sell raffle tickets, answer general Tournament questions, Friday through Sunday, June 10 - 12
Starter’s Assistant - Sit with the announcers on tee #1 and tee #10 and make sure all golfers in the foursome have arrived at the tee or go and track them down. Also helps with other general things the starter may need, Friday through Sunday, June 10 - 12, 6:15-9:30 am and 11:45 am -2:30 pm.
Photographer - Spend some time driving around the course taking action shots of golf. Must be familiar with golf and golf course etiquette days and hours vary.
Scoring - If you are comfortable with golf, and have knowledge about scoring, a limited number of volunteers are needed to assist with the scoreboard and real-time scoring.
Volunteer Shift Opportunity Sign-up Coming Soon for 2022.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please feel free to reach out to Tone Pulido email@example.com.