Volunteering with the Tapemark Minnesota PGA Pro-Am is easy, simple and fun!
1. Do you like golf and would like to spend a fun weekend helping at a golf tournament?
2. Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to your community?
3. Are you part of a group who would like to do a volunteer outing?
4. Do you have the time to help us plan and develop new strategies?
5. Are you interested in helping raise resources for great community causes?
Over 100 volunteers are needed during the Tapemark Minnesota PGA Pro-Am June 9-11, 2023.
Join us for a shift, an hour, a day, or the whole weekend, we would love to have your help! There are a variety of opportunities available throughout the entire weekend. Opportunities are listed below:
- Registration table - Check in golfers, sell raffle tickets, answer general Tournament questions, Friday through Sunday, June 9 - 11.
Roaming Raffle Ticket Seller - Sell raffle tickets during the tournament days for the raffle drawing!
Ball Spotter - Help assist golfing groups keep up with pace of play and finding balls. Must be familiar with golf and golf course etiquette days and hours vary.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please feel free to reach out to Kailey Ekstrom at email@example.com.